Utility Billing

The Utility Billing Division includes customer service and billing for electric, water, waste water, and garbage collection.

Starting / Ending Services

To establish new service, terminate an existing service, or for assistance please contact us.

All customers must complete an application (Utility Application) and present a picture ID for proof of identification.  The application cannot be completed online and will need to be signed by a notary if you do not come into the office.  You can submit the application by mail, email or fax. 


A deposit of $200 for Residential Electric Service and/or a deposit of $50 for Residential Water Service, or an acceptable letter of credit from a previous utility provider will be required.