As part of the Community Development Division of the City of Radford, the City Engineer's Office is responsible for the design and planning of maintenance and improvement activities on public right-of-ways. The office also provides site plan review activities on proposed site development plans with regard to transportation, storm drainage management, and right-of-way and easement matters.
- Maintains the official tax parcel identification map
- Assigns and maintains the city’s address system
- Coordinates transportation planning and construction activities
- Maintains communications with the Virginia Department of Transportation
- Coordinates activities with the public works department as directed
Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Plans
The 2035 NRV Regional Commission Rural Long Range Transportation Plan for Radford
is available online.
Permits and Forms