We are very proud of accomplishments during 2020, particularly given the fiscal challenges that our office and the city faced. We plan to continue to pursue a path of innovation and service to the community. Our goals & objectives for 2021 include the following:
- Reintroduce the TRIAD program and increase participation by offering an interesting slate of guest speakers as well as a renewed affiliation with the Office of the Attorney General.
- Continue to service the needs and look out for the welfare of the seniors in the Good Morning Radford program and expand the program to reach additional seniors.
- Continue to sponsor the D.A.R.E. program for the sixth grade elementary school students.
- Seek out professional development opportunities for the staff that enhance their job performance and professionalism.
- Continue to look for additional ways in which to serve our community.